From:   Geurts, James
Sent:   Mon 6/16/2003 10:15 AM
To:     'Nant-Developers (E-mail)'
Subject:        [nant-dev] Error building latest NAnt
Hey all...

I'm having some troubles building the latest NAnt.  The attached output
is from me running: "bin\nant -buildfile:nightly.xml release nightly"
from a fresh checkout this morning.  Also, I must apologize for the
nightly builds.  I have been having a lot of grief trying to get wincvs
& draco to cooperate.  If anyone thinks they can get a build machine
setup instead, please let me know.

Jim

<<winmail.dat>>