From: Geurts, James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: June 16, 2003 10:15 AM
To: 'Nant-Developers (E-mail)'
Subject: [nant-dev] Error building latest NAnt

Hey all...

I'm having some troubles building the latest NAnt. The attached output
is from me running: "bin\nant -buildfile:nightly.xml release nightly"
from a fresh checkout this morning. Also, I must apologize for the
nightly builds. I have been having a lot of grief trying to get wincvs
& draco to cooperate. If anyone thinks they can get a build machine
setup instead, please let me know.

Jim