On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 06:23, Ian MacLean wrote:
> will the html version be hosted somewhere so we can link to it from the
> NAnt home page ?

Et voilà!

http://developer.agamura.com/technotes/building-projects-with-nant/

The HTML version is now online.

Note that I'm building a new web site for ::agamura:: and this URL
may be changed... but don't worry, if the case, I'll notice that
in advance.

Gius_.

> Ian
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >Since I've decided to adopt NAnt as the standard build
> >tool here at ::agamura::, I've written a document titled
> >"Building Projects With NAnt"...
> >
> >It is available at http://developer.agamura.com/technotes
> >either in PDF or HTML format -- DocBook source files will
> >be available soon.
> >
> >May be it could be helpful for those who are new to NAnt...
> >It covers NAnt basics and introduces how projects should
> >be structured.
> >
> >Any comment, suggestion, or critic is welcome!
> >
> >Gius_.

Giuseppe Greco

::agamura::

phone:  +41 (0)91 604 67 65