Hi all,

Since I've decided to adopt NAnt as the standard build
tool here at ::agamura::, I've written a document titled
"Building Projects With NAnt"...

It is available at http://developer.agamura.com/technotes
either in PDF or HTML format -- DocBook source files will
be available soon.

May be it could be helpful for those who are new to NAnt...
It covers NAnt basics and introduces how projects should
be structured.

Any comment, suggestion, or critic is welcome!

Gius_.

Giuseppe Greco

::agamura::

phone:  +41 (0)91 604 67 65