You cannot process the XML files generated by monodoc directly. You
have first to process them and generate a XML file that can be
understood by NDoc. Actually, to do that, I'm using the utility
written by Jerek, but I think it would be great if this functionality
could be integrated directly into NAnt with a new task.

>Out of interest why does the mdsn documenter fail on linux - does it
>always try to build a chm ?

On Linux hhc.exe doesn't exist, that's why I've decided to
switch to MonoDoc to generate compiled help... but I still
need NDoc to generate plain HTML and LaTeX source.

Gius_.