Matthew,

> I'm also getting close to wanting to use NAnt completely within the
> build process.

We do this for our project. We actually went a little bit further,and we
actually have a single VS.NET solution and project that *never* get built,
it's just for intellisense and the vs.net VSS integration ;)

Every developer (the main dev team has about 8 people) builds directly with
nant everytime (one of my coworkers came up with the idea to add a custom
tool to vs.net that fires nant for the project and puts the nant output in
the vs.net output window. nifty!).

No problems with this setup, really. The project is not too bit, though,
consisting of about 20 dlls or so, and 200.000+ lines of code, with a fairly
complex build and install process (for gac and COM+ registration).

--
Tomas Restrepo