Hi Ian.

> Hi Thomas,
> sorry for dropping the ball on your patch. One thing to consider that
> this functionality would only be useful on windows. The other thing
> to consider is that sysinfo adds more than just environment variables
> and the changecase attribute implies that all of them will be changed
> and not just env vars.

Ok, maybe the naming is not that good ;-) My implementation only affects
only environment variables.

> Of couse another option is to simple make sure that all developers use
> the same case when setting their environment variables or use a common
> batch file to set them.

I've to admit that I'm a Windows guy, so generally I don't have to pay
attention to the casing of environment variables.

A batch file is not an option, because that would mean all use the same
batch file, but inb that case I could write the properties in the build
files directly. I use the environment settings for properties which are
specific to each machine, such as the path of the sources etc.

> Sorry if I'm being critical, I just want to be sure that this patch is
> a generally useful one.

That's ok. If the patch isn't commited, I have to persuade my co-workers
to use the proper casing. I think I could live with that ;-)

Regards,
Thomas