Van: Martin Aliger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: wo 9/10/2003 4:43 PM
Aan: ! nant
CC:
Onderwerp: [nant-dev] NUnit security

Hi all,

I found serious security problem. My build server, which use NAnt
internally, runs as windows service (as all build servers I know runs). This
service runs as priviliged user. Nothing wrong with that unless you run
test-cases with NUnit. It runs user code, which could contain maligious
tests... It is not big problem for us, since I trust my
coleagues, but it could be problem in some scenarios.

What about limit somehow permitions in NUnitTask? Or is something done in
NUnit itself?

Regards,
Martin