    *From:* Lorphelin Yves <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* Martin Aliger <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; ! nant
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, September 10, 2003 6:11 PM
    *Subject:* RE: [nant-dev] NUnit security

Hi Martin,
If you have no special need for your service to run under a
privileged account, let it then run with a less privileged account.
Otherwise you can use the built-in .Net runtime security features:
Let your nant script copy everithing you need to a special folder
(incl Nunit assemblies).
& configure the .Net runtime on the build server so that
everithing that is runned from this folder is granted less privileges.
If your running W*S go to the administrative tools, .net Framework
Configuration
Runtime Security policy>Machine> code groups > all Code >
My_computer_zone & make a new code group who's
condition types is url and use " file://some directory/*.*" & the
choose the permission set you want to use. (this can be done via
the cmd line caspol)
Hope this helps.
Yves