OK, I'm losing my mind here.  I got the latest nightly build, put it on my build machine (to see if my current problems were addressed...) and got an error.  Now I can't seem to get back to a place where NAnt works.  I've deleted the directory from the 9/16 build and pointed at the latest stable release bin folder, but keep getting the same errors.  Anyone know what's happening?  I get the following no matter what I type behind nant:

D:\projects\ProCard>nant -help
Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for "NAnt.Console.ConsoleStub" t
hrew an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for "log4net.spi.LoggerManage
r" threw an exception. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Secur
ity.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934
e089 failed.
   at log4net.spi.LoggerManager..cctor()
The state of the failed permission was:
<IPermission class="System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neut
ral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
             version="1"
             Flags="ControlAppDomain"/>
   at log4net.spi.LoggerManager.GetLogger(Assembly domainAssembly, String name)
   at log4net.LogManager.GetLogger(Type type)
   at NAnt.Console.ConsoleStub..cctor()
   at NAnt.Console.ConsoleStub.Main(String[] args)

Thanks,
Eric

Do you Yahoo!?