Since I typically don't use more than one framework, having a default works
just fine for me. But, since I'm building a gui to replace the nant console, I
wonder how people use this feature.  The gui is based on the idea of a set of
projects, like a solution.  For each project, you can select the project in a
tab and click to execute any of the targets, and override any of the project
properties.  Now, if you were going to target multiple frameworks, would you
prefer to have a setting for each project or a dropdown that affects all
projects?

On a related note, I have a categorized property grid minimized that shows all
the nant.* properties.  Would it be useful to allow changing these properties?
If so, useful per project or globally?

Finally, I am trying to figure out what to do with the internal debugging that
can be turned on in the nant config file.  Would it make sense to call that
tracing and have it as a separate option from Level options?  That I assume
would be a global option.