Philip Nelson wrote:

For each project, you can select the project in a
tab and click to execute any of the targets, and override any of the project
properties.  Now, if you were going to target multiple frameworks, would you
prefer to have a setting for each project or a dropdown that affects all
projects?

you could have one dropdown - that maybe writes the default back to the config file. For individual projects use the nant.settings.currentframework property inside the buildfile or simulate the -k option that nant.exe uses.

On a related note, I have a categorized property grid minimized that shows all
the nant.* properties. Would it be useful to allow changing these properties? If so, useful per project or globally?

I'd be kind of hesitant to do this without writing those property values back to the build file. Otherwise there could be easily be a split between how a buildfile executes via Nant.exe and from this gui. I would vote against customising anything outside of the buildfile that should be in it. However using a command string to pass custom property values - like -D:foo=bar would do the trick.
The propertygrid is a good idea - a good way to learn what the built in props are. That reminds me http://nant.sourceforge.net/help/fundamentals/fog0000000082.html is kind of out of date.

btw is this a tool for editing build files or just for running them ?
Ian

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: SF.net Giveback Program. SourceForge.net hosts over 70,000 Open Source Projects. See the people who have HELPED US provide better services: Click here: http://sourceforge.net/supporters.php _______________________________________________ nant-developers mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/nant-developers