I have done a little work on the userdocs.

I have made the following changes:

1.) Reworked the Nested Elements section to include inline docs for level 1 (it doesn't inline all docs down the chain, but just the first one) and links to the full docs
2.) Reworked the Attributes section reordering the properties and formatting based if they are required and are declared for the task, or from an ancestor.
3.) Documented support types that are used as Nested Elements of Tasks and Types.
4.) Separated Tasks, Types (globally declarable from DataTypeBase), and Elements into sep directories

These are were serious changes to the process (how the information is generated at the code and xslt level) and we need a long look for style and to make sure all the content is still there. I have put up a nightly build from the latest source.

Please look at the new form of the docs here: http://nant.sourceforge.net/skot/help/ and compare them to the nightly build http://nant.sourceforge.net/nightly/help/

Here is a good example of the changes:

Please feel free to correct any typos or mistakes in source control, or post a patch if you don't have commit access. I will be working more on this, and on creating some metadata classes to ease the development of looking at our task, type and element information. We need classes to help us with xml validation/loading, schema generation and documentation. Right now these processes all use the same type of code, but with significant changes, that may lead to differences (and probably already do) in our xml loading and documentation (html and xsd).

Thanks,
Scott

PS. I wanted to get these change up earlier than later so we can discuss any additional changes before I finish coding :)
PSS. There are some bad links on types.html that I already know about.