Hi Scott,

First, I think you are doing an awesome job on the docs!  I really like
the hyperlinks to types, very good idea.

>Can I get a show of hands from people who like the inlining of docs for
nested elements in the Task/DataType docs?

forInlining++;   :-)

>I've changed the required attributes to use bold names instead of the
whole line being red.

Would this mean that the item and property attribute would not be red?
They still look red for me so if they have changed it may be a caching
issue on my end.

Cheers,

Clayton