Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone has looked into building expression support into
NAnt. For example, it would be cool to be able to do this:

        <echo message="Hello World!" unless="mood == 'bad'" />

I've been doing some digging and it looks like the path of least
resistance for implementing something like this would be around the
ExpandProperties method of the PropertyDictionary - so before the
validators kick in, because they would reject an expression like this,
so it needs to be evaluated before then.

All I need now is a good pattern for expression parsing and evaluation
:)

- Mitch Denny
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- http://www.monash.net