Scott Hernandez wrote:

If anything, I would think that the xpath expression language would be a
good start. I'm not sure if I would want an expression language included
with nant though. This could however be an addin, or extension. Adding
expressions (as we have discussed before) seems to me to be just one more
complicating feature for NAnt.

Actually condition support would be considerably simpler ( from a users point of view ) than a plethora of nested condition tags.

Ian