In that case I should check when I'm scanning for methods that they are all lowercase - or we can just map a lowercase name to the correct methodinfo object. So even if you define the method in code as

void SomeFunc()

it will be mapped to the nant custom function somefunc() and attempting to call SomeFunc() will fail. This is easy enough to do but maybe enforcing lowercase names for the methods would be less confising.
Ian

hmm - not sure about the casing. Current nant standard is for lower case
element and attribute names but no such restraints apply to attribute
values. Should we just use the .Net casing standards in this case ?

+1 for all-lowercase names.

Jarek