S'okay.  Got a good copy of RC2 from a different mirror this morning and
it built fine.  I concur with the formal rename, though, to prevent
others from similar infections of bovine spongiform encephalopathy.  ;)
Story of my life:
http://us.st5.yimg.com/store4.yimg.com/I/demotivators_1771_6331049

WinXP/Pro,