Olivier,

Thanks a lot for your patch !!!  I committed it to cvs with some
modifications ...

From: "Olivier Dagenais" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 10:53 PM
Subject: [nant-dev] PATCH: <solution> task now creates satellite assemblies

> Hi,
>
> I got fed up with having NAnt produce a "broken" build of our codebase, so
I found the following message yesterday:

> ...with which I was able to understand enough to modify my NAnt script and
hardcode the necessary actions.  Since that's a silly solution, I decided to
fix the NAnt.VSNet <solution/project> task to do it right at the source.
See attached for a diff on the "nightly" dating from the 12th of February
and my changes.

> I apologize in advance for any gross things I might have done while making
this "fix"; I didn't really have time to review my code to see if it matched
your coding conventions or whatnot, and this is my first NAnt patch and I
only had two days to figure out what was broken with the satellite assembly
generation and then learn enough of how NAnt worked to fix it, so give me
some slack, ok?  :)  In any case, I ran the build script on my machine and
it succeeded plus the fix makes our build work, so I am totally happy with
it, so I give my work to you in case you might find it interesting enough to
include it in future releases of NAnt.