----- Original Message -----
From: "Olivier Dagenais" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gert Driesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 2:52 PM
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] PATCH: <solution> task now creates satellite
assemblies

> Glad I could help.  I do, however, have a question:  why are you calling
the AssemblyLinker task by adding some "Argument"s with a hardcoded
command-line argument instead of adding to its Resources collection?  If the
Resources collection is improperly rendering the "embed" tag, should it not
be fixed there?  I guess you know what you're doing; I'll just be on my way
now.  :)

By adding resources to the Resources collection, you can't specify the
manifest resource name of a resource.  We should actually look into creating
a better solution for this, but unless we sacrifice fileset support
(allowing resources to be added using wildcards) I don't think this is
possible.

so instead of

<al>
    <resources basedir=".">
        <includes name="**/*.resources" />
    </resources>
</al>

I guess we'll need to have something like this :

<al>
    <embeddedresources>
        <resource file="Test/Dunnowhat.resources"
name="TestProject.Test.Dunnowhat.resources" />
    </embeddedresources>
</al>

But as you can see, this means that you'll have to manually specify all
resources in your build file, instead of having them scanned by a fileset.