Hi,

I'm just asking to get an idea of how many people actually use it, but how
would you feel if we would remove WebDAV support from the <solution> task ?

We've noticed that lots of people have problems configuring their webserver,
in order to get the <solution> task working, so it might be better to remove
support for WebDAV altogether.  This would also allow us to simplify some of
the code, and make the code easier to maintain.

What do you think ?