Hi all,

I'm trying to create a satellite assembly with a task
like this:

  <al
    target="lib"
    output="${build.dir}/${culture}/${assembly}.resources.dll"
    culture="${culture}">
    <sources basedir="${build.dir}/${culture}">
      <includes name="*.resources" />
    </sources>
  </al>

... but I always get the following error message:

  "ALINK: error A1017: No target filename was specified".

Note that I'm able to create satellite assemblies manually:

  al /t:lib /embed:myApp.en-US.resources /c:en-US
    /out:myApp.resources.dll

I've also tried to check out the latest version from CVS to
see whether or not it works, but I'm not able to build it:

  src/NAnt.DotNet/Tasks/NDocTask.cs(201) error CS0117:
    `NDoc.Core.Project' does not contain a definition for
      `AppendProbePath'

Any idea?
j3d.

Giuseppe Greco