On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 20:39, Giuseppe Greco wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 20:33, Gert Driesen wrote:

I haven't had time yet, but can you try running NAnt in verbose mode to
see whether the commandline we generate is ok ?

> > > I've also tried to check out the latest version from CVS to
> > > see whether or not it works, but I'm not able to build it:
> > >
> > >   src/NAnt.DotNet/Tasks/NDocTask.cs(201) error CS0117:
> > >     `NDoc.Core.Project' does not contain a definition for
> > >       `AppendProbePath'
> >
> > I did restructure the binaries in cvs, did you do a clean checkout ?

try a new checkout, but make sure you've cleaned the <nant root>/bin
directory first.

However, I just noticed that some changes I recently made cause big
problems on Mono (because the Mono assembly loading differs from that of
MS, and perhaps there's also an issue with the privatebinpath) :(

I asked some mono developers to have a look at this issue, I hope it
will be fixed soon ...sorry about this ...