Hi,
* James Geurts wrote on 05.06.2004 (11:54):
> the archives shows that this hasn't been brought up for a
> little while. I'm thinking that we should push a 0.85
> release out the door. It has been over 5 months since
> the last release, and I generally think that a release
> would be a good thing. I'm not quite sure what needs to be
> done, but I would be

Release later, but stable. That is my opinion when it comes
to version runs.

Every one or two weeks I look if there's a new nightly
build. If so I start using it (in production environment).

Don't misunderstand me. I know that from a production point
of view, nightly builds seem to be a nightmare. But I never
had problems with the nightly builds that broke my buildfile
for an upcoming release. Using nightly builds of nant is
like using xp in software development. And that is what
helps the nant developers to find errors early. Perhaps you
want to try a nightly build?

Well, and when it's time to release a 0.85? I think it's up
to Gert, Scott and others to decide. When looking on the
release plan, I see there 4 tasks in progress (all about 70%
ready. It might be a good idea to release 0.85 when those
features are done.

Just my 2 cents,
-sa

--