I need a streaming version of the xml logger[1] to continue testing with
CruiseControl.NET (which expects NAnt's build output in the xml format
emitted by XmlLogger)...

I can create the logger class, but is there a simple way to register the
logger against the build?  The only way I can see to register the logger
(or listener) is via the commandline, but there doesn't seem to be any
way to specify an external assembly...  Is it sufficient to create a
(minimal) assembly with the cut-down logger and drop this assembly into
the nant/bin folder, or is the logger required to be in the NAnt.Core
assembly?

Thanks,

-- Troy

[1] Actually, I just need a version of XmlLogger that doesn't hang the
build after it has logged too much, seems to be around 4M. :-)

Disclaimer Message:

individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please immediately delete it and all copies of it from
your system, destroy any hard copies of it, and notify the sender. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. To the
maximum extent permitted by law, Immersive Technologies Pty. Ltd. does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.