When I got the <loadtasks> to work, I had a 5/28
version of NAnt with a 9/28 version of NAntContrib.
This screws me because I can't use Filterchain.  I
cannot get <loadtasks> to work with the two 9/28
versions together.  I've got 9/28 src install of NAnt
in D:\NAnt and 9/28 NAntContrib in D:\NAntContrib.
Here's a small repro:

Build.build

<project name="RealTime" default="build" >
  <loadtasks
assembly="D:\NAntContrib\bin\NAnt.Contrib.Tasks.dll"
/>
  <task name="build">
    <echo message="I die before getting here"/>
  </task>
</project>

Please tell me someone can reproduce this or knows how
to fix it!

Thanks,
Eric