Forwarding to NAntDev in case no one is monitoring
NAntContrib.  Sorry for the double post...

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
--- Begin Message ---
Any NAntContrib folks out there with hints on how to
debug tasks in NAntContrib?  I'm unable to build the
project with Visual Studio and thus can't figure out
how to debug it.  What I'm doing  now is shoving
System.Console.WriteLine staements out there
(flashback to jsp programming).  There's gotta be a
way to trace the code.

Thanks,
Eric