Title: Bericht
Hi all,

Within a nant buildfile i'm trying to instrument a test project file. This project file only contains two .cs files, assemblyinfo.cs and test.cs. I'm using NCover 1.0.1. When the files are instrumented using the following target,

  <target name="instrument">
    <ncover>
      <sourcefilestoinstrument basedir="${TestApp}">
          <include name="**/*.cs"/>
      </sourcefilestoinstrument>
    </ncover>
  </target>
, the command line is outputting a message stating that 2 files are instrumented for test coverage analysis, which should be about right. However, I see no file called NCoverCheck.cs in the TestApp directory, and according to the docs it should be generated as well. Also, I see no change whatsoever in my .cs files, although I'm not sure if there should be changes...

Does anybody have a clue what's going on?

Kind regards,
Nikander Bruggeman

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.