Hi,

I am assigned the task to make the build process of our project automatic using NAnt. I am very new to NAnt and know very little. Somehow I managed to write a basic build file, but when I am trying to execute it I am getting the following error:

System.ArgumentException: URI Format are not supported

Can you please tell me why this error is popping up and what shoul;d I do to rectify this issue.

It would be very kind of you if you can give me a fast answers as I need to finish this task by coming Monday

With regards

NewBieJ