https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1114555&group_id=31650

Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
On windows, I've got a project.build file which includes
some source files like 'MimeTypes.vb'. Since the file in
the filesystem is called 'mimetypes.vb' (all with small
letters), the NAnt doesn't include that file to its list of
sources to get compiled. (The number of source files
doesn't increase and I also get compilation errors
because of some missing namespaces which would be
implemented in the missing source file.)

By the way: I don't get any error messages that tell me
that the file 'MimeTypes.vb' can't be found.

If I rename the entry in my project.build file to lower
case to match the correct case of the file in the file
system, NAnt compiles fine.

I'm running on Windows XP Pro, the sources are on a
network drive on our windows 2003 file server.