Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1252254&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
<assemblyfolders> for a <solution> task do not seem to
be working. I had expected it to be used like the
hintpath for determining references, but that doesn't
seem to be happening.

Right now I am able to get some projects to compile by
using <xmlpoke> to set the hint path to the absolute
directory for the references. But even then, it cannot
always find the dependencies for the referenced dll.

In case it matters, I think the Dlls are VB6/COM based.