Hello,

I do not try ccnet's new msbuild support yet (I'm busy man lately), but this
should work, imho. If whole your company will switch to vs2005, you could
manualy translate yout nant scripts to msbuild as well and use msbuild
instead of nant completely. Its mine plan here in our company. But we're not
switching yet. Also I fear, alot of nant feature will not be present in
msbuild. Also I have ~1000 c# lines of code embedded in nant via custom
tasks, so I'd have to translate those too.

I fear, I'll miss nant. But I'd have to live with that...

Or, alternativelly, it should not be hard at all to write <msbuild> task
just as a wrapper around msbuild.exe as ccnet do it. Something like <ant>
already do. Not bad idea. What others think about this? Maybe I'd not give
up mine hard-earned build scripts after all :-)

Martin Aliger