Hello,

I cant seem to find any info on how one could use ${xx} without it tried to be replaced by a var.

Meaning I would want the ${xx} to be left alone...

Was checking the source code but it seems that there is no handling for it (PropertyDictionary.cs, L:330).
A good

So I tried to add a skip check for $${xx}, but when I replace the NAnt.Core.dll in the nant dir I get this error...

INTERNAL ERROR

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the neutral culture) in the given assembly. Make sure "Strings.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "NAnt.Core". baseName: Strings locationInfo: <null> resource file name: Strings.resources assembly: NAnt.Core, Version=0.85.1932.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

The resource is located in project "NAnt.Resources", that is not included in NAnt sln. And a quick search showd that there is some handing in the makefile for generation resources. Any tips on how to solve this?

Also this could be a nice feature for some future releases of NAnt (if it really doesnt exists that is)

//
Daniel Halan