Daniel Halan wrote:

I cant seem to find any info on how one could use ${xx} without it tried to be replaced by a var.

Meaning I would want the ${xx} to be left alone...

Was checking the source code but it seems that there is no handling for it (PropertyDictionary.cs, L:330).
A good

So I tried to add a skip check for $${xx}, but when I replace the NAnt.Core.dll in the nant dir I get this error...

Using $${xx} resulted in "$${xx}" for me (using a July 24 build).

Using ${'${xx}'}  seems to do what you want.

Gary