I was thinking about Reflection too. Have to try it.

But - maybe, simlest solution: keep separate assembly (NAnt.MSBuild) and use
some reflection stuff from <solution> task to this assembly. To keep current
<solution> working even on 1.1/1.0 profile.

For now, I just focus to get it working. It'll certainly need some time to
tune it.

btw: Do you review mine changes to NAnt.VSNet? Are they ok? I'd like to keep
msbuild stuff separate from core for while. Maybe in NAntContrib or
elsewhere (becouse of 2.0 dependency). And those patches was needed to
enable it.

Martin Aliger