Hello,

I dont know how much is mine work "official". Hard to determine in
open-source projects :-)

Which link is dead?

http://maliger.webpark.cz/binaries.zip. This should work. (try to copy/paste
into yout browser if you find link broken). You'll find modified <solution>
task and new <msbuild-solution> there, which knows how to compile new vs2005
projects. Also there are 2 implementations of <msbuild> (as a wrapper around
msbuild.exe and via msbuild api). Both for direct call to msbuild.

I patched it a little since time I publish those binaries but nothing
serious. It runs in our enterprise build machine and it's stable so far. It
needs some time to prove itself though. We don't have much load of vs2005
projects yet.

If you have some problems/ideas/etc. feel free to contact me :-)

> files, but which contained dead links.  There's also an
> uncommitted patch in the nant CVS with a similar task.

What is it? uncommitted patch? (you meant not-in-distro?)

Regards,
Martin