Short answer:

look into mine sources. It solve #1, #2 and even #3. You are welcomed to
make changes and polishing, of couse.

Agreed #1 is trivial. But you'll (or atleast I did) soon discover that you
need inter-project dependency analysis which MSBuild do _not_ solve. There
are some MS blogs about it.

btw:  <msbuild-solution> could be bad name. And btw, it do not use msbuild
to parse .sln files. Only .*proj files are processed with msbuild. I suggest
this as temporary name, to prove its worth (in nantcontrib) and later be
merged into official <solution>, so I didnt think about name too much.

Good luck,
Martin Aliger