I have been accumulating nAnt tasks, types, and functions for a while.  I had asked on the nAnt dev group if they would like to include them but received no response.  The list seems to go through periods where users submit patches and enhancements but I see no evidence of the project leader(s) integrating them into the code line.  The project has not released in quite a long time.  So I have decided to release some nAnt extensions of my own.  A link to the release page can be found on my home page jayflowers.com.  Below is a quick example of some of the tasks, types, and functions.

< strings id=" Numbers">
    <
string value="1"/>
    <
string value="2" />
    <
string value=" 3"/>
    <
string value="4"/>
</
strings >

<
function execute ="${stringlist::add('Numbers', '5')}"/>

<
ifthenelse test="${stringlist::contains('Numbers', '5')} ">
    <
then>
        <
echo message="Added number 5 to StringList, count = ${stringlist::count('Numbers')}. "/>
    </
then>
    <
elseif if="false" >
        <
echo message ="This won't happen."/>
    </
elseif >
    <
else>
        <
echo message="Did not add number 5 to StringList, count = ${stringlist::count('Numbers')}. "/>
    </
else>
</
ifthenelse>

<
function execute ="${stringlist::remove('Numbers', '2')}"/>

<
loopthrough property="Number" >
    <
items>