There are currently no open P9 bugs.  Only two bugs were submitted in
the first half of May, nine in all of April.  Of the nine in April, two
were duplicates, one had already been fixed, one was user error, one has
been fixed, two are pending more information.  I've marked one of them
postponed, because I don't believe it's needed for 0.85.  Only one of
the two May bugs looks like it needs to be addressed (1481841 exec
task's commandline and arg eat = signs
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1481841&group_id=31650&atid=402868>
), but I suspect that <arg value...> can be made to work.

In my opinion, that's enough to close out 0.85 and release it.  Granted,
I'm exploiting the fact that the default priority is 5, not 9.
Nevertheless, 0.85 is still a pre-1.0 version number and there's more
noise about getting a new release out than fixing any particular bug.
Furthermore, a release is really necessary at this time to maintain
credibility against MSbuild.

Therefore, I propose that the next full build be declared the 0.85 final
release, and that 0.86 be opened.  The only exception to this would be
any identified showstoppers, where showstopper is defined as:  a) it
affects most NAnt users; b) there is no workaround; and either c1) it
prevents using NAnt for its primary purpose (building .Net projects) or
c2) the fix would break many existing build files.  I can even be
convinced to remove c2, but I doubt that's an issue.

Gary