Gert Driesen wrote:

Gary, were you able to reproduce this issue ? It's working fine here.

I think that the issue described by the submitter is due to the way command
line arguments for batch files are processed, and as such this has nothing
to do with NAnt itself.
I didn't try, because my intuition agrees with your analysis.

I'd still prefer to have one more release candidate before we ship a new
final release.

OK, but let's pick a time frame for the interval between that and the real release, along with a policy of no checkins (on the trunk) during that period except for showstoppers.

Gary