Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mcpolu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1492903&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
Hello.

I´m using a tool called Draco
(http://draconet.sourceforge.net) which calls NAnt
which, in turn, calls NUnit (http://www.nunit.org/)
through a <exec> task.

NUnit returns 0 but NAnt receives a 128 -
ERROR_WAIT_NO_CHILDREN and, consequently, my build
fails. It only happens if I start NAnt from Draco. If I
run NAnt in the command line it works fine. I'm running
everything in a Windows 2000 Server machine.