From: Abukhader, Joseph (TEK Systems) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] Re: task verbosity

I was digging around and found this topic and was just wondering if logging
verbosity was ever implemented? Our log files when running Nunit Unit and
Story testing are approaching 16 MB and hang when trying to display via
CC.Net Web Dashboard.

Any news/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Joseph Abukhader

Allstate

Internet Marketing Technology