Hi,

I want to delete the intermediate files and folders that are generated
while building the .NET projects (folder "obj" and its contents). There
are many projects in a build file that are to be built and each
project's "obj" folder needs to be deleted. Writing a target "Clean" and
deleting all these "obj" folders manually will be a tedious job. Hence,
I want to know is there any easy way to achieve this?

Thanks & Regards,

Manjusha

Important Notice to Recipients:
It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the
purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer
instructions, or to effect any other transactions. Any such request, orders, or
instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be processed by
Morgan Stanley.