Hi,

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Dominik Guder <o...@guder.org> wrote:
> Am 28.02.2010 00:38, schrieb Charles Chan:
>> I have posted a preliminary roadmap for NAnt up on MediaWiki. You can find
>> it on:
>> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nant/index.php?title=Roadmap
>>
>> This is by no means final -- I prefer look at it as a starting point for
>> further planning and discussion. Does it make sense? What would you like to
>> add/subtract/change?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Charles
>>

> Hi Charles,
>
> if time goes by and nant is moving forward again, maybe there could be
> some time to integrate external nant extensions back into nant or even
> nantcontrib. First project I know where a bunch of extensions were
> developed is CiFactory http://code.google.com/p/ci-factory/

I'm all for this but one needs to be careful with licensing concerns
when integrating code from other projects since NAnt is, I believe,
still under GPL.  I don't mean to scare anyone off but this needs to
be taken into account.  IANAL.

On a side note: In the old release plan in the NAnt website
(http://nant.sourceforge.net/releaseplan.html), there is mention of
moving to an Apache/BSD style license around the Version 0.9 mark.
But I don't know if the original authors still want to, or can, do
this...

> I don't have any idea where to put this into roadmap, but it might be
> useful to keep an eye on when someone sees a lager nant extension project.

I would think that something like this would fall under feature
requests.  Most likely this would be after the 1.0 release?

> So far Dominik
> --
> The answer to the great question of life,
> the universe and everything is 42 (Douglas Adams)

Thanks,
Ryan