I also noticed the README.txt didn't describe all the details.

I was told the NAnt SF page used to contain a few small docs covering release
process, coding guidelines, etc. However these docs disappeared when the
DocManager hosted app was deprecated by SF in late '09.

Today, I have requested SF OPS to migrate these contents to MediaWiki. Once I
receive confirmation, I will ask for volunteers to help bring the contents up
to date, and the creation of additional pages to document other useful
information.

Regards,
Charles

favourite sites. Download it now