Hi,

Me again.  I noticed something in the current NAnt.build file that may
be causing the massive *nix delay, or at least making it worse.  The
install target on line 822, which I believe is being called by
(n)make, lists two depending targets called install-windows and
install-linux.  Looking at these targets, only the install-windows
depends on the userdoc target which takes 30 minutes to run on
Mono/*nix.  The install-linux target only depends on the build target.
 As a test, I removed the install-windows target from the install
target depends list and reran on Linux.  NAnt was installed in less
than 5 minutes.  This makes me think that NAnt is building the target
depends before it is checking the target's if statement.  If that is
true, is this functionality intended?  I would think that the if
statement would need to be checked prior to running the depended
targets.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
Ryan