From: Charles Chan [mailto:cchan...@users.sourceforge.net]
Sent: donderdag 4 maart 2010 6:42
To: Ryan Boggs
Cc: nant-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] Task/planning for 0.87 release

Hello Ryan,

I don't know, but something doesn't sound right. Thanks for pointing it out.

I have provided Dominik with access to TC, and I believe he is going to try
setup the Windows build. Since I didn't receive any offers for Linux, I
guess I will investigate this myself in parallel. This needs to be looked at
for 0.87 release anyways.

Regards,
Charles