Hi,

since we are in an early stage of getting drive on nant again, I want to
ask if we could moving away from CVS.

My first proposal is to switch to subversion.

First of all I'm primarily use svn and in addition I have a local script
to convert nant cvs repository into my local svn repository.
If someone wants to take a look I might provide a temporarily readonly
access to my local svn repository on my own server.

There might be some other guys to use another scm like git or mercurial.

So let me know what you think.

So far Dominik

--
The answer to the great question of life,
the universe and everything is 42 (Douglas Adams)