Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by jsieben
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=3050877&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.91-alpha2

Initial Comment:
I downloaded 0.91 Alpha 2 source and extracted to clean directory.
Using Visual Studio 2008 I ran nmake /f Makefile.nmake to try and build.
However the bootstrap NAnt fails to run (see below).

I am on Windows 7 x64. I am able to compile 0.90 just fine on the same machine.

D:\SFNant091alpha2>nmake /f Makefile.nmake

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729.01

        if not exist bootstrap md bootstrap
        if not exist bootstrap\lib md bootstrap\lib
        xcopy lib bootstrap\lib /S /Y /Q
24 File(s) copied
        copy lib\common\neutral\log4net.dll bootstrap
        1 file(s) copied.
        copy src\NAnt.Console\App.config bootstrap\NAnt.exe.config
        1 file(s) copied.
         bootstrap\NAnt.exe  -f:NAnt.build build
NAnt 0.91 (Build 0.91.3881.0; alpha2; 8/17/2010)
Copyright (C) 2001-2010 Gerry Shaw
http://nant.sourceforge.net

INTERNAL ERROR

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot
find the file specified.

    Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.

For more information regarding the cause of the build failure, run the build
again in verbose mode.

Please send a bug report (including the version of NAnt you're using) to
nant-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'bootstrap\NAnt.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop.