Hi,

I just setup git, forked mine own copy of nant and beginning to commit mine
local changes. I came through basic testing pretty easily - just 2 missing
additions (and very easy ones). I sent pull request on those.

To git/github: have to say, it's quite easy to use, feature rich and pretty
fast! Hard to say that for longtime svn supporter. J

 <mailto:martin_ali...@gordic.cz> Ing. Martin Aliger

 <http://www.gordic.cz/> Popis: Popis:
C:\Users\maliger\Documents\podpis\a_soubory\image001.gif

GORDIC spol. s r.o. Erbenova 4, 586 01 JIHLAVA
TEL: 567 309 136, 567 303 601

<<image001.gif>>